Well I am officially in the 3rd trimester. Only 12 more weeks and this baby girl will be here! We have so much to do to get ready, but so much to be excited for at the same time. I went for my doctor's appointment on Tuesday. It was the glorious glucose test. We are hoping to find out the results by the end of the week. If I pass, we are good to go... if not, I have to do another one that is a 3 hour long test. Thinking good thoughts and saying a prayer that I don't have to do that!
I squeezed in an appointment while I was there too. The baby's heartbeat was perfect at 160. My blood pressure was in the good range and I am measuring exactly right. The doctor said that I have no reason to believe that this is going to be anything but a normal delivery. I am at the point now where I go every 2 weeks. This was a big reality check for me. I came home from the appointment and immediately called for an interview with 2 different pediatricians, bought a crib and a dresser, and hung up the couple outfits that we have gotten so far. Time to kick it into gear! We are getting so close!
Once we get the crib and dresser set up, we will post pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment