Sunday, February 3, 2013

Yellow River Game Ranch

On MLK day, we found out that the Yellow River Game Ranch was having dollar day. I sent out emails and invited people to come with us. My mom, Harriet, my friend Jennifer, her husband Paul, and their son joined Mollie and me for the adventure. We decided to get there early because we knew it would be packed! We arrived at 10. There were cars everywhere, but it didn't look too crowded.
 
We bought our tickets, all kinds of food, and headed into the park for a day of fun! Mollie had an absolute blast! She loves animals. I think it's because she grew up around dogs everywhere. So, she loves to pet, feed, and talk to the animals.
 
Her favorite part by far was the barn at the end and feeding all of the animals. She would ask for more and more peanuts to feed to the goats. She was so funny!

Here are some pictures of the day. I was so glad that Harriet brought her camera for us to take some really cute ones!

                                    She wasn't scared one bit!!!





                                                                So proud of herself!
                                        Trying to figure out what is in the cage...

We had so much fun!! I heard they are doing another one President's day. We might be going back for another fun adventure if anyone is interested in going with us. It was a great way to spend a dollar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment