Saturday, December 31, 2011

Cereal -- Not a huge fan!

When we went to the pediatrician for Mollie's 4 month check up the doctor said that we could start cereal and food. This girl has not turned back since she was introduced to food. She LOVES to eat! She is slowly realizing how to eat from a spoon and now had decided to start doing raspberries in the middle of her meals. It is HILARIOUS (to her) and a joy (to me) to watch her grow up before my eyes. She currently eats 2 times a day. Once about 10 in the morning and again at 5 or 6, depending on her feeding schedule. She eats cereal with every meal (not her favorite). In the morning she gets a fruit with her cereal and in the evening she eats a fruit and veggie with it. I have to say that veggies are her favorite. There hasn't been one that she didn't like, but peas are her FAVORITE! She will eat anything I put with peas. As for fruits, she is not much of a fan. She enjoys apple sauce and peaches, but other than that, she isn't a huge fan.

Here are some pictures of her first trial with cereal. I have to say that it isn't much better than this some nights. She loves to make a mess! It is all hands on when she eats, but it is so much fun! I wouldn't change it for the world!


I don't know what you are giving me, but I DON"T LIKE IT!

Ok... I will keep trying...

What do you want me to do???

When will this be over???
FINISHED! Thank goodness!!

Now I will be a big girl and hold my bottle.... I know how to eat from this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment