Hello world!!!
It sure is amazing how busy life has been since I started back to work in September. I can't believe that I haven't made a post since October. Life has definitely happened, and I have just not made time to update everyone on what is going on...
A quick update:
The past few months at work has been crazy for me. Working on finding a balance for everything has really been difficult. I love my job so much! I can't explain the happiness I get when I see my kids at school "get it". It gives me a purpose in my life. I know my purpose is as a mother, but it is also as a teacher. I help guide and encourage children that might not get it for the rest of their day.
David has been very busy work work as well. We are so lucky for him to have a job that is in town and consistent! He loves his work and feels glad to be helping people every day. He remembers that he could have been in their shoes if he wasn't so lucky. David also enjoys his days with his baby girl. He loves just being the 2 of them and being able to take her from place to place. He even schedules daddy daughter playdates with our friend Jason and his baby!
Mollie is getting SOOO big! She is doing something different almost daily right now. She is almost sitting up on her own (she can sit for a couple seconds and then topples over...). She loves to laugh and smile. She is just the happiest baby ever! She is getting so much better about taking naps in her bed, and she loves being held all the time!
Toby is getting better and adjusting to the baby more and more. Now that she is so alert, she LOVES playing with Toby. He loves this until she grabs his hair with her mighty pull and won't let go. You can tell he certainly loves his time with us when she isn't around though. He definitely feels left out some days.
I am going to do my best to get better at finding time to update this thing. With Mollie getting so much bigger and being awake so much more, finding time for myself has become very slim. I love spending time with my baby girl and wouldn't change it for the world. She has become such a big girl. I can't believe how much she is doing now. I will be posting more blogs later this week updating how she is and what is going on in her life with updated pictures.
Our laptop is messing up and won't read the memory cards right now. I promise pictures will be updated very soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment