Sunday, March 17, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Celebrations!

Since St. Patrick's Day is on Sunday, Mollie's school decided to they would celebrate today. I was so excited to get Mollie dressed in her outfit. (You already know this is something I enjoy.)

A few weeks ago, I found an outfit that was very similar to the outfit she wore last year. I LOVED that outfit, especially the bloomers that came with it. They were green with a huge shamrock on them. Well, this outfit had the same bloomers and I just couldn't resist.

On Wednesday, when I was at my mom's, we were going through old pictures of Mollie. We saw the picture from last year and it just showed me how fast my baby girl has grown!


It is unbelievable at how quickly it has all gone! There are days that I miss my baby, but I wouldn't change the age she is now for anything! She is so fun. We have some very brief conversations, sing songs together, and have our own little moments together. I wouldn't change it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment