One of my favorite things about having a girl is getting to dress her up for the holidays. I am a little overboard when it comes down to it, but it is my absolute favorite part about holidays!
This morning I got Mollie dressed in her Valentine's day attire. This whole week she has worn Valentine's day colors and outfits, but today was THE day! When I put her skirt on she walked around the house saying "pretty, pretty". I (of course) validated that and told her she did look pretty as she turned around and around to see her skirt flow out. Then, she had to get her daddy's approval. She walked into the living room and said, "Daddy, pretty?" He too agreed and she kept her turns going until it was time to walk out of the house.
It is amazing to me how much she understands and knows how to make us laugh. She is getting so big!
I know I am biased, but she is perfect!
No comments:
Post a Comment