The night before Easter, David and I put together her Easter basket and bookbag. As we were working on the "baskets", David kept telling me I went a little bit overboard. I knew I was buying too much when I was buying everything, but I was so excited about spending the holiday with her.
She loved every bit of Easter. The minute Mollie got downstairs, she was pulling everything out of the baskets.
| She had to put on her headband and bathing suit. |
Later in the day, we went to church with my dad. She got another basket from my dad and Margaret. She was SO excited! When we told her it was time to go, she immediately picked up the basked and headed to the car to get in. She wasn't going to let anyone have that basket at all! We finished the day out at my grandfather's house with a fun egg hunt! Mollie had her eggs to collect. She completely understood the concept! She was so excited every time she picked up another egg. She started collecting the eggs from all of the cousins as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment