If you have been following me this year, you will know that one of my New Year's resolutions was to do a family day each month. This has become one of my favorite things to plan each month. I love looking at all of the different websites and recommendations and finding something that is perfect for us. Mollie is learning so much every day, it is so fun to see her enjoying all of the fun things that we plan.
In March, we were trying to find something outside to do for our family day. Throughout my many Google searches, I found out that Stone Mountain had a Baby Animals Show starting at the end of March. I figured this would be perfect!
Mollie has always loved animals. Dogs are a HUGE part of our family and she loves them. She is not scared of any animals. I, on the other hand, am scared of everything! I try my best to put my feelings aside, so that Mollie enjoys everything. Through the website I found that the show would feature baby ducks, bunnies, and a joey kangaroo. That was right up her alley.
When we got to Stone Mountain, it was packed! I wasn't quite sure what was going on, but I was ready to find out. As we were walking around I found out they were celebrating Spring Break week. They had the Easter Bunny, sand boxes, and places for kids to play. This was all on top of the baby animals show. Mollie loved every bit of it. She had such a blast doing all of the fun things.
Here are some pictures from our fun day:
No comments:
Post a Comment