I love spending time with my family. Ever since I have become a momma, this has been so much more important to me. It is very important that Mollie knows her whole family (Great Aunts and Uncles included). Today my sister was confirmed in the church. My brother was her sponser, but he was unable to be there, so I was asked to be his substitute. As we were sitting at practice on Monday night, we were told that the Archbishop would as the confirmants questions. This made my sister very nervous, and I was nervous too! They prepped us for whatever he might ask. So today when we got to the church I was answering all of the questions in my head. I knew that she would be able to ask me the answer if she didn't know what it was. SCARY!
Anyway she was great! Her saint was Mary and he didn't even ask her a question. He just talked about his love for Mary. It was great! Afterward we took some family pictures. I love to document days like this! Here are just a few:
No comments:
Post a Comment