Monday, May 23, 2011

Busy Weekend

This weekend was one busy baby weekend!!!  On Friday night I decided to organize our little girl's room. I pulled everything out that we had already gotten and put it in piles based on age and size.



























David and I decided that we would wake up on Saturday morning and head to some garage sales to see what we could find. We woke up and the neighbor 2 houses down was having a sale. I thought... wow... this is meant to be. We RACKED up! We bought all kinds of stuff including tons of clothes. I can't wait to hang them all up and get them ready for her. 



On Sunday one of my great friends, Diana, hosted a baby shower at my house. Family and friends came and we had a great time! We got lots of great stuff for this baby. We started with delicious food, played a trivia game, opened presents, and then everyone had the chance to guess the baby's name. No one guessed it. I love that we have been able to keep it a secret for so long. I can't wait to introduce her to everyone once she is here!

 We have so much more organizing to do to get ready, but I feel so excited about all of the things we have ready to go!! I will post belly pics later this week! I know it has been a while since I have posted one!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for fun baby showers! Can't wait for more pictures of the baby belly!!!

    ReplyDelete