On Tuesday I went for my 31 week check up. Things looked really great and the doctor was really happy with my numbers from my blood sugar checks. He told me I only needed to check my sugar 2 times a day now. He said I must check it in the morning and then I need to either check after breakfast, lunch, or dinner. This makes my life so much easier. He said that as of right now I will just need to regulate my sugars by my diet. We are hoping this is how it stays for the rest of the pregnancy. The doctor said that the baby is still breech, so if she doesn't turn in the next 4 weeks we will be scheduling a c-section. He also said that everything looked so good there wasn't any reason to see me next week and he would see me in 2 weeks. Being a high risk pregnancy, I am supposed to go every week unless the doctor doesn't see it necessary. Obviously, this is a good sign.
The baby's room is coming together quickly. The crib and dresser is completely together. We got the stroller and bedding this week as gifts. It feels great to finally be getting things together. I can't wait to have this baby girl's room together. We are so excited to have things coming together. I think I am officially in the nesting mode. I think about decorating this room 24/7.
As I finish my last week of school with kids, I remember that I will soon have my own little mind to mold and influence. This makes me so nervous, excited, and every other emotion you can think of. I am so lucky to have fabulous students at school that help me remember how to be the best I can be every day, because someone is always watching. I am always influencing and molding someone.
No comments:
Post a Comment