I just wanted to update and let everyone know that everything is still going well. I am still on bedrest and it seems to be working. My bps have been really good and I have not had any of the symptoms of the preeclamsia. I am so thankful for everyone who has come over to visit and help pass the time. I have had a couple visitors throughout the week and it has made things so much easier. I am also thankful for all of the prayers and thoughts throughout the past weeks as well. David and I are so lucky to have such amazing family and friends that support us through everything.
We are still headed back to the doctor late Tuesday afternoon. I will make sure that we update as soon as possible after that. Feel free to call and check in if you don't hear from someone. We will do our best to keep everyone up to date, but depending on where we are and what is happening, we might not have access to the internet or a laptop to keep everyone up to date through the blog. I promise when this little one is going to make her grand appearance everyone will know!
Thank you again for everyone's prayers and thoughts. David and I couldn't be more excited to welcome this baby girl into the world with such an amazing support group that already loves and cares for her before she has even been brought into this world!
Love,
Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment