| My reason for waking up every morning! |
As I start my last week at home, I do everything I can to not be sad. Throughout the whole time I have been home, I was ok with going back to work. I love my job and missed my kids at school. I felt like I was born to work and not be a stay at home mom. Now that time is getting closer and I am starting my last week, I don't want to go back. I want to spend time with Mollie and watch her grow up. She is getting to a point where every day is something different. Right now she is smiling and laughing all the time. She has become such a happy baby! She loves her mama and is defintely a mama's girl. I will be sad when I miss her first roll over, crawl, or walk because it happens at daycare, with her daddy, or with my mother in law. Right now, I get all the firsts. I get the first smile, the first laugh, the first coo. I know this sound really selfish, but I love having these experiences and don't want to miss any of them!
As of right now, Mollie will be going to daycare 3 days a week, staying with her daddy one day, and staying with my Mother In Law the other day. This could change depending on schedules and life, but this is what we are starting out with. David is so excited to watch Mollie. I think he wants the experiences that I have been having the past 10 weeks.
I know that she will be in good hands. I just don't want to give her up. I miss her when I leave her for 2 hours at a time, I can't imagine after 9 hours while I am at work. But, right now, we don't have a choice and I will be working. I will love going back to work and getting back in a routine, but will miss my baby girl the whole time!
| Laying around with both of my babies |
No comments:
Post a Comment