Sunday, September 18, 2011

This Weekend

This weekend has been filled with such fun times! I vowed to make it a good one, because I didn't want to think about going back to work once!


Friday started with spending the day with Mollie at home. We hung out all day and she was in such a good mood! She smiled and laughed all day long!! It is so fun to see her develop such a personality all of her own. Then I went to Mexican with an old friend and had a great time! It was great to catch up and not have to worry about anything!


On Saturday, we woke up and headed to Olan Mills to take Mollie's pictures. We have had pictures lined up with a couple different people, and they have gotten cancelled for one reason or another. So, we really wanted to get pictures before she got too big. Olan Mills has a great program where you sign up for a year (only $20) and you can get as many pictures taken as you want. There is no sitting fee, and everything is half off over $50. It was perfect and she was such a good baby! We only had one fussy period and she ate quickly so that we could continue the picture taking. (I have added a couple, but check out the 2 month post with more of the pictures.)



Saturday afternoon, Mollie and I met our friend Kari at the Suwanee Day festival with her daughter, Mattie. The girls rode around in their strollers and slept the whole day while the mommies looked for fun arts and crafts. I meant to get a picture, but I forgot my camera. Mattie and Mollie have gotten so big!


On Sunday, since David had to work, I had another day with my baby girl. So we decided to head over to my grandfather's house to help out around the yard. He needed help with his pool and yard, so Mollie hung out in her pack n play and I helped clean things up. It was a great time with family, and was a great last day of maternity leave.

Tonight as I get ready to head back to school I thank God that I was able to spend the past 10 weeks with my precious angel, Mollie. Her bag is packed, clothes are laid out, and she is starting her nighttime routine. I am very sad to let her go, but I know that she is in good hands and will have a great time. I certainly will miss my baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment