At the beginning of the year, David and I talked about doing a family day each month. As we have talked, it has been difficult to figure out what we want to do this month. It is so cold outside! We are not cold people, so usually we tend to stay inside on months like January. Well... as things have gone through my mind, I couldn't find anything that I was really excited about. Today I finally figured out what we are doing! If Mollie is feeling well enough from her tubes surgery on Wednesday, we are going to the Imagine It! Children's Museum. As I was looking at the website, it looked like a lot of fun. The reviews seems to be balanced and lots of people said their young children had fun. I am WAY excited about this adventure!!
I can't wait to take lots of pictures and tell everyone about it!
Here is the website to anyone that might be interested! If you want to join us, we would love to have you come with. Just let me know.
http://www.childrensmuseumatlanta.org/
No comments:
Post a Comment