Sunday, May 1, 2011

the crazy emotions

It is amazing the different emotions that have taken over my body since I have been pregnant....

At first, I started with a nervous feeling that at any moment something could happen to this precious baby growing inside me.... I was nervous about the feeling of being a mom... nervous about providing and caring for such a little baby.

Then I moved on to this excited feeling. I can't stop smiling when it comes to being pregnant and knowing that there is a baby moving around in there. Every time I felt a kick or movement, I just smiled knowing that everything was still ok in there.

Now I am onto the 3rd trimester and onto the next feeling. I am at the point that I am nervous about having the baby. What will it feel like? What do I have to do? How do you plan for something that is unplanned? So many questions and so many different things running through my mind.

I am so in love with this little one growing inside me already. I want her to have the best life possible. I want to make her life the best that it can be before she is even here. I am so excited and ready to have her here.... to hold her in my arms. I can't wait to meet this precious little girl growing inside me.

I know these are all normal feelings. I am sure that many women have had them before me. I just hope that God will give me some of the answers I need to help put me at peace.

1 comment:

  1. I have the exact same feelings...and this isn't my first! Not nervous about loving Baby #3 enough or loving Zoe any less...just nervous that I will now have 3 (hubby included :)) to take care of!

    Glad you have started blogging. It is so fun and I love looking back at how much Zoe has grown and how far we have come as a family! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete