THE GOOD....
Here are the best ultrasound pics from our little girl that were taken when we went on Thursday.
| Here she is sucking that thumb! She did this the whole time we were in the room. |
| Here is her face.... she has my nose and David's mouth. Her little hand has moved away from her face for just a minute. |
THE BAD...
Yesterday I said goodbye to David for the next 2 or 3 weeks. He is working for the playground company and will be gone building 2 different playgrounds. This is the hard part of the job.... he has to go out of town to do his job. We are working hard to find a job in town, but we are having such a hard time with this. It will just get harder and harder for him to leave when the baby is here. He and I both dread every moment the day that he has to leave. We know that we need his job to support this family, but it is so hard when he is not in town.
Just in case this baby decides to come early, we have worked out a plan for him to come home immediately once I call. I think one reason I was so emotional when he left was because I couldn't help but think what am I going to do if he isn't here to help me through this huge part of life? But... I know I have a huge support group and my mom has stepped up to the plate to help me as my coach if he can't be there. I also think I was so emotional because this weekend is our 1 year anniversary. I want to be able to share such a special day in our lives together with him, but I know that he is where he needs to be.... supporting this family. I just wish it wasn't so far away.
I know that God has a plan for everything in our lives, and I am working very hard in rememebering that each time I say goodbye to David. I know that God will have this baby come when the time is right, and He will always give me the courage to do whatever I need to do for this family. I remember that every time I feel a push, kick, or punch from this baby growing inside my belly.
No comments:
Post a Comment