On Thursday, David and I went to our 34 week appt. We started with an ultrasound. It was absolutely amazing to see our little girl. For most of her "photo shoot" she was sucking her thumb. The ultrasound tech had a difficult time getting good pictures of certain things. Our little girl is already a princess and didn't like that the tech was having to poke her to get pictures. Whenever she would run the camera over my belly, our little girl would kick, punch, or move so that she had more room. We did find out that she a head full of hair (the reason for my crazy heartburn is explained) and she has turned head down so she is ready to come whenever. Her heartrate was 148. She is currently 5 lbs and 3 oz. She should gain about a half a pound every week until delivery, so that would put her right at 8lbs. if she goes to term. Perfect size baby! The ultrasound was ordered because of my high BP, but everything looked great and the baby looked very healthy! We can't wait to meet her and are already so in love with her!
The doctor said things looked great and I will start going weekly again just in case my blood pressure decides to spike again. My BP was way down... I think it helped being able to see my little one and know that everything is alright with her.
I will update later this week with pictures from the ultrasound if I can get them on here. Thank you for your continued prayers and concerns. We have such an amazing group of friends, family, and extended family that constantly have us in their prayers. We can't wait to show you all our little one! Oh and for those of you wanting to know her name.... please know that we will share that when she makes her special debut! We can't wait to share the name we hand picked for our little girl! I promise you will all know the minute she is born.
Such great news! She will be here before you know it!
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad that she has turned!
ReplyDelete