Wednesday, June 15, 2011

The Nursery!

My mom and sister came over yesterday to help me organize the nursery and get it ready for this little baby! My mom is such an organizer that I knew she would be the best person for the job. She dug right in... I wish I had gotten pictures of her trying to clean house... it was great! Here are some pictures of the nursery.


The before... scary!!!




The after! Thank goodness!!!!
 





Now we will be moving to the guest room so that we can get things together for those that want to visit and my mom when she comes to stay to help me get on a schedule with the little one! I won't even post a picture, because it is so scary!! It is more of a storage room than a guest room right now. Hopefully soon people will be able to find the bed enough to sleep in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment