Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Update to week 33 appt. and 34 week photo

Under doctor's orders... I rested and relaxed as much as I could all day Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday morning. I took lots of deep breaths and thought... I am going to the beach.... no questions asked.

I even packed a bag for the hospital just in case he sent me to the hospital. It is kind of like having an umbrella in the car and it doesn't rain, but when you don't have it, it pours! I packed everything I would need to be comfy in the hospital, and just thought good thoughts all the way to the doctor.

When I got there, I was called back quickly. I still remained the same weight (good news) and then went back to the room where the scary blood pressure cuff came out. I took 3 big breaths and thought let's go to the beach. The nurse said that it was still a little high, but wasn't anywhere near where it was on Wednesday. She said she would talk to the doctor and put in a good word for the beach and he would retake my BP when he came it to make sure it came down.

He walked in and checked the baby. He said she was perfect... still breech... but perfect! Then he checked my blood pressure 3 times and said it was perfect. He released me to go to the beach, told me not to check my blood pressure, and just be cautious and don't do anything strenuous. So that afternoon we left for the beach. Here are some pics that we took on our 5 day get away with family. We knew this would be the last vacation for a while, so we lived it up!




No comments:

Post a Comment