The next week is going to be a very fun packed, exciting time! Tomorrow morning I will have my weekly doctor's appointment. I can't wait to see what the latest is on my little one. Then we will kick off a family weekend with my mom's family. This weekend, all of my mom's brothers and sisters will be in town to celebrate together. Tomorrow afternoon we will kick off the weekend with a girl's lunch at my aunt's house. Then we will spend the rest of the weekend at my grandfather's house by the pool to hang out and spend family time. I am so excited! We will end the weekend on Sunday with church and a brunch with family for Father's day with my grandfather.
Sunday will also be David's first Father's Day. This baby is so lucky to have such an amazing daddy who loves her so much already! People tell me that I am going to spoil her rotten, but I don't think they have any idea how much she is going to be spoiled by her daddy either. He is going to be the best daddy ever!
On Sunday, David and I will also celebrate our 1 year anniversary! I am such a lucky girl to have such an amazing husband. I know that we won't be able to see each other on Sunday, but I am so happy and lucky to have a husband that works so hard for this family. I am hoping that we will be able to celebrate with at least a dinner before this sweet little one comes.
Thursday of next week is David's birthday. We are hoping that he might be able to come in town for a couple days before the next job so that we can celebrate all of these fun things. Even if it is just for one day, we will definitely celebrate these exciting things. Even if he can't come in town in between jobs, we will find a time to celebrate together for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment